Saturday, April 07, 2007

Not anime

So I'm one of the lucky few people who has a wii, literally figuratively, metaphorically and metaphysically, and I'm one of the even fewer people that has a wii and an Xbox 360. Here are my thoughts on each. You might be asking yourself, "Why is this article not about anime?" to which I would reply, "It is you just aren't looking deep enough. Open your mind grasshopper".

Wii-(teeheeeheee)
THis thing is excellent and what few games I have for it are awesome, especially zelda twilight princess. The only two problems with the wii are that the graphics aren't as detailed or polished as the other next gen consoles (which isn't that bad to me gameplay and story are all that matters), and that there aren't many good games (zelda, and coming soon paper Mario are the only two great games [FUCK YOU WII SPORTS AND WARIO WARE!!!!!]). But let me tell you something this console is freaking durable I accidentally kicked this thing off the stand where I keep it, and my wii crashed to the ground, while I was still playing a game. Naturally I was horrified, but guess what the game was still playing, and the wii still worked great.

My opinion wait for some good games and get this.

XBox 360

This console is awesome, and the games are great. Dead Rising and Oblivion are the standouts here (FUCK YOU GEARS OF WAR!!!!). I bought mine on December 24 2006, and the console worked great until today. I popped in Dead rising, and two minutes after I started the game it froze. Naturally I thought this was a one time occurence, and immediately restarted the system, and tried again. Guess what it froze again, and again and again and again....etc...etc...etc. I called customer support, and they were really great and helpful, and they even gave me instructions that allowed my xbox to function for about 15 minutes, but then the xbox crapped out again and I gave up for good. Now I have to send it in to get repairs (for free I might add).

My conclusion the xbox is awesome, but be afraid becasue it may freeze out on you. Thankfully customer support is pretty good.

5 Comments:

At May 02, 2007 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, no one comments on your blogs any more... Wait I just did. Dammit

 
At May 30, 2007 11:31 PM, Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Thanks for your comment! I am awesome aren't I!

 
At September 03, 2007 12:52 AM, Blogger Rabbit-man said...

I hate you anonymous! Why must you taunt me so?

 
At May 12, 2008 10:28 PM, Blogger Chels said...

I am pretty upset that you haven't posted in a year or so. Seriously, I enjoyed reading. :(

You should come back.

 
At May 25, 2008 12:14 AM, Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Maybe I was never gone C. sprinkles. MAybe...I...Was...never...gone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home